neet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2
India

Contributor

Membership

23 Aug 2021, 20:02

Yes this is alpha gameplay so bugs will be there, rather bugs are expected even after the final release :w_wink: . Actually my son shared this video on whatsapp and he asked me what I think about 2042? I said gameplay seems almost like b3 and b4( which i didn't like),rather maps also looks similar .

@Nino-6-years you said very well (it's just like u read my mind or in other words evil mind think alike.) You got frustrated as your 30mins got wasted ,then surely can understand me who has to wait 60-90mins to play and after that same old shit that u just mentioned above.I don't like playing on 1000 tickets server but recently i had to as i don't have choice. Also i want to switch to 2042 as I don't see any point waiting for BC3 as it is not going to happen maybe after 10yrs ,who knows? BC2 is dying and eventually it will like any other game. When most popular maps like Arica and Valparaiso added in 2042 and more BC2 maps coming to 2042,which means even less players are expected in bc2 next year.

I think it is sensible to buy game right now when I can learn as me being Old and my pace is slow. It is hard to learn new game, takes lot of time to adapt. It becomes even more difficult for me if I buy 2042 after few months of its release as then teens will be very quick to reach 100+ rank and would have unlocked many weapons and perks. No way i can cope with such hardcore gamers who started playing without even having their breakfast maybe without having their teeth brushed. :roll: :biggrin:

I know my pc is not powerful enough to play 2042 at high settings but i hope to play at low graphics(IMO in multiplayer high graphics don't means much..most imp is how many kills u got. :shoot6: )

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

25 Aug 2021, 00:25

neet wrote:
BC2 maps coming to 2042,which means even less players are expected in bc2 next year
Yes, I had this exact thought too. R.I.P BC2. :D
neet wrote:
teens will be very quick to reach 100+ rank and would have unlocked many weapons and perks. No way i can cope with such hardcore gamers [...]
Since most online games are competitive, this will be true in most cases, unfortunately. It's nearly impossible to have a laid-back, yet satisfying experience in (aged) online games. Just to give an example from BC2: Sometimes I want to play as a conventional sniper, meaning I'll find a quiet spot and take my time to headshot enemies from far distances (as opposed to the usual SV/GOL abuse at close range).
But since most players are experienced enough to know the map layout, etc., you won't survive for very long and have to give up sniping and start engaging in competitive gameplay. Especially when some sore losers like Pollux_cz joins your team/squad and start revealing your position on purpose, because he is a butthurt retard with an inferiority complex.

That's one reason, why single player games will never lose popularity. No assholes, nor cheaters or gaming-freaks can join and ruin your game, hence you can explore everything at your own pace. There is no competition in that regard. Instead, you can take your time and actually dive in and enjoy the story, design, music, the overall atmosphere etc. It's like a piece of art or an interactive movie (depends on the game, of course :D). And you won't get bothered by lags!
But then again playing with bots/NPCs isn't interesting for too long due to their stupid AI and mostly low difficulty. :D Also SP-games are shorter/have a much lower replayability.

That said, getting involved in a freshly released online game seems like a good compromise between SP and established MP games, I think. At least short term.
MaRtA_Tank_Girl wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 19:50
Co tylko powiesz Nino 🤭
Not sure what you mean, but once BC2 dies, here is an alternative for you. :D

MaRtA_Tank_Girl
Donator
Donator
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poland

Contributor

Membership

25 Aug 2021, 21:57

Nino
Attachments
tu-sie-puknij_2017-10-15_19-06-28.jpg

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

25 Aug 2021, 22:32

MaRtA_Tank_Girl wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 21:57
Nino
No? Is this one better? :D

MaRtA_Tank_Girl
Donator
Donator
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poland

Contributor

Membership

26 Aug 2021, 19:30

Nino wystarczy że Ty umiesz gotować )
Attachments
pobrane (1).jpg
pobrane (1).jpg (9.2 KiB) Viewed 4027 times

neet
Private First Class
Private First Class
India

Contributor

Membership

30 Aug 2021, 22:08

Nino-6-years wrote:

That's one reason, why single player games will never lose popularity. No assholes, nor cheaters or gaming-freaks can join and ruin your game, hence you can explore everything at your own pace. There is no competition in that regard. Instead, you can take your time and actually dive in and enjoy the story, design, music, the overall atmosphere etc. It's like a piece of art or an interactive movie (depends on the game, of course :D). And you won't get bothered by lags!
But then again playing with bots/NPCs isn't interesting for too long due to their stupid AI and mostly low difficulty. :D Also SP-games are shorter/have a much lower replayability.

That said, getting involved in a freshly released online game seems like a good compromise between SP and established MP games, I think. At least short term.
this might interest you.
Battlefield 2042 won't include a singleplayer campaign, but you'll still be able to play it by yourself, because DICE is including AI bots this time. Aside from making solo play possible, the bots will "backfill" the 128-player servers, and you won't be able to opt out of encountering them, EA said today. The publisher told The Verge something similar last month.
source : https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-204 ... -optional/

It will be interesting to see how they are going to count kills and deaths when player kills a bot and got killed by bot. Also how auto balancing going to take place? :roll:

I did bought bf3 but b4,b5 bf1,............NOT interested. As mostly that's what has been happening over the years ,new game is launched and whats new?Just new maps and weapons :? ...but this time EA really has added extra features which makes it more interesting. I know it is expensive but If could play this game for next 10 yrs then i would say it is worth it.
Nino-6-years wrote:
Especially when some sore losers like Pollux_cz joins your team/squad and start revealing your position on purpose, because he is a butthurt retard with an inferiority complex.
I think you should leave Pollux_cz out of it.We are talking very important here (this discussion could change
change the world?save mankind? :s_smile: you never know) and you are talking about someone to whom i guess no one likes.He is rare breed. :mrgreen: Have you ever saw someone who is winning and have good K/D and crying :cry: at the same time?Well apart from Pollux_cz i haven't seen anyone. :bash:
Well i haven't seen him but my wild wild guess is it might be him.that Guy at 2.59

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

31 Aug 2021, 22:49

neet wrote:
you'll still be able to play it by yourself
That's definitely a good alternative for experimenting before heading back to troll online players with new discoveries. :D Or, with the right settings, just having a few laughs with a closed group of friends. The possibilities are enormous.
They made a good decision not including a single-player-campaign for BF2042 and instead focusing on important additions and overall improvements to the BF-series. Games like these don't need a sophisticated story. Writing a plot, designing main characters, scripting the encounters, creating maps, voice acting and whatnot... all that time and effort wasted for something nobody will be interested in anyways. I have no idea how previous Battlefield games were, but the SP Gameplay in BC2 sucked big time. :D
neet wrote:
It will be interesting to see how they are going to count kills and deaths when player kills a bot and got killed by bot.
Yes, I can see people abusing bots on easy settings to boost their XP to gain a head start with new upgrades, if such thing will be implemented ... :D
neet wrote:
you are talking about someone to whom i guess no one likes
Just mentioned him as a prime example of a nut job and as a downside of online-gaming in general, because I assumed most of us know him and how he behaves ingame. Obviously, there are many other strange people out there, who can ruin a usually entertaining activity by cheating, spamming, teamkilling on purpose etc.
But as you stated correctly: He is a rare breed of a raging gaymer. :D
neet wrote:
this discussion could change the world?save mankind? :s_smile: you never know
Are you referring to the Butterfly Effect? :D
Maybe we have inspired someone to take constructive actions or prevented somebody from making mistakes and by that changed their life for the better. Indeed, who knows? :D
Sometimes it takes only a few words in the right moment and place to move mountains. :w_wink:

neet
Private First Class
Private First Class
India

Contributor

Membership

05 Oct 2021, 09:11

Open beta ready to download and will be available to play from 6th Oct till 10 oct just in case anyone wants to try it first for FREE FREE FREE. :biggrin: well i guess you guys already know that. :roll:

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

06 Oct 2021, 14:52

Wanted to try the BF 2042 Beta Version.
Went to official EA download site.
Saw that Origin or Steam is required to download it.
Not using both, so big nope from me.
Acknowledge a third option: EpicGames.
Never heard of it, but decided to give it a try, since it allowed easy login with Google .
Purchased BF 2042 for 0,00€.
Window pops-up: "You need to install the EpicGames Client to install the game".
Oh no ...
Proceeded to install the Client because I was registered at this point anyways.
Turns out EpicGames is the same horseshit as Steam.
Opened Client (despite disappointment), found BF 2042 in my library, clicked "install".
Window pops-up: "You need to install Origin. Should EpicGames download and install Origin for you?"
F*ck this ...
Deleted all accounts, clients and games.
No BF 2042 for me. :smile2: