Banned

misc topics / allgemeine Themen
flowzensight
Private
Private

28 Mar 2016, 20:05

I got banned for using "bad words" at a HACKER. I would like an unban please. Every time I go on your server, there is someone hacking. How can i become an admin because this is annoying.

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

28 Mar 2016, 21:14

Well, if you wanna reach an admin you just should check this website if anyone is logged on or available on TS. Or you can leave a message (PM or in the forum) with your matter. You should specify the server where you have played on and which account you've used - otherwise we only can guess who you are and where were on...

If you have send bad words to an other player in the game chat it could have been that you've got a temp ban cause of being disrespectful. We use some automatic phrase detection modules for handling this. This ban should expire automatically...

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

flowzensight
Private
Private

29 Mar 2016, 23:40

Ooh. Okey. There be hackers on your server. -.-

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

30 Mar 2016, 14:40

Well ... first of all hacker is technically not correct, its called cheater.

Furthermore it would be nice to finally get the information which server you are referring to and which player name is looking suspicious to you.

There are cheaters in all multiplayer titles on a daily base, but as you can see (in case you can) we are doing pretty well in catching a lot of them...

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image