wassup

misc topics / allgemeine Themen
iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

07 May 2008, 17:35

hey guys,

are you still checkin out the forums? wonder why no1 is posting any more. lets do some advertising on the server, hopefully more players will join the site and make the forum thing a little more crowded.

thx for helping, greez, iD :D

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

08 May 2008, 00:01

Seems to be that all the guys have better things to do actually ... Maybe the weather is too good or they all work very hard for their money ... :shock: Or they come only late at night on Stratego for some bot killing and they don't want to be shot themselves ... :evil:

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

08 May 2008, 12:44

lol, yeah, i guess that's the reason for some, but what about the others? there is no better thing to do than playing some good old bfv, so get ur asses over to stratego :P

Anonymous

16 May 2008, 11:34

Just started my "extended vacation" and therefore tryin' to play some rounds with you guys on good ol' Stratego coop... ;)

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

31 May 2008, 01:36

=] EoN [= espresso wrote:Just started my "extended vacation" and therefore tryin' to play some rounds with you guys on good ol' Stratego coop... ;)
Well, espresso, that sounds good ... :P At the moment it's difficult for me to find some time for playing instead ... :-( Damned, a day with 24 hours isn't enough for me - it should have 48 or more ... :wink:

Stay Rough & Clever forever!