BFV VIDEOS

misc topics / allgemeine Themen
iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

14 Oct 2009, 17:51

hehe, my brand new movie just arrived on the net. check it out, hope you like it :D

once again, you can choose between xfire and youtube version. the xfire version has better quality in fullscreen mode, but might take longer to load for some due to its size. i recommend to watch fullscreen tho, no matter which version u gonna watch :P

ps: dont turn off the hd quality this time, hunter :P param param, lol

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

16 Oct 2009, 10:17

Could not resist and still edit your post. keeping the HD now ... relax ... :smoke:

But u broke my forum appearance once again, I could not leave it that way. Good vid though ... as I said, next time I will fly the Mig. ;)

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

17 Oct 2009, 23:05

[RC]Hunter wrote:Could not resist and still edit your post. keeping the HD now ... relax ... :smoke:

But u broke my forum appearance once again, I could not leave it that way. Good vid though ... as I said, next time I will fly the Mig. ;)

looool, im sry m8, everytime i insert that embedding code from youtube i get that param param thing in here (yes i know, script blah blah, lol). however, i can fly choppers pretty well, but im too much of a noob to edit html code in a way that it works in here, lol :) so thx bud, for makin my post look so much nicer :lol:

btw, like i told ya, i stopped recording bfv clips half a year ago when all those clips exceeded 40gigs on my hd. by creating part 3 and 4, i used most of the clips that i recorded after part 1 and 2, so no real need to make a new video. ki also turned off the xfire flashback, to avoid taing any more clips, lol. i think part 4 will be my last bfv vid for quite a while if not the last of all. still would be fun to shoot U in the mig, LOL :D