=] EoN [= Long Range Patrol

use this board to schedule your battles against other players or clans on stratego servers
Anonymous

11 Jun 2008, 08:18

Hi guys!

=] EoN [= is planning a "real life" - Clanmeeting and therefore at least 4 members will be joining the fights on Stratego Coop on the 16th of June beginning approx 16:30 GMT.
We hope to see a lot of you on the Battlefield joining us on the Battlefield!

Regards
espresso

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

11 Jun 2008, 14:12

yeah join us,

btw sry espresso but im lmao. that sounds like we (the 4 initial eons who meet) didnt know each other for years. :wink:

Anonymous

11 Jun 2008, 16:39

Hmmm... yeah I know... but the times when we have to chance to play alltogether in one room are rare... unfortunately... and that's what I enjoy the most... when you have your friends around you yelling and cursing over BFV... ;)

Anonymous

13 Jun 2008, 11:29

gnarf...on june 16th i will not be there, coz i have to be in mannheim the whole week... better pan it on weekends in future ;)

Anonymous

13 Jun 2008, 12:09

D'oh... :)

It's a pity that you can't be there but we managed to get almost all of EoN online. Except Kakao who will be watching the soccer match. Rest assured that we will fight in your name and for your honor! ;)

Greetz and have fun in Mannheim
espresso

P.S.: Hope this will not be the last and only EoN-Meeting!

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

13 Jun 2008, 12:10

I am not sure about myself either.
Germany is playing an important game that day for the european soccer tourney ... and *caughing* btw. against Austria.

:bash:

Perhaps I will join afterwards, depends on the outcome of the soccer game. hahaha

Anonymous

13 Jun 2008, 19:32

Ah come on... Don't tell me that soccer isn't something you can actually watch WHILE playing BFV at the same time.

A regular soccer game looks like this:
20 seconds of action, a 3 second fall of some guy who has been SLIGHTLY touched by another guy, 10 seconds of slowmotion replay, 5 seconds of watching the referee arguing with some players, 30 seconds till the guy that fell down stands up again, 5 minutes watching some people passing the ball to each other in the middle of the soccer field... begin again at the start of this text...

So... ;) Don't tell me you can't play BFV at the same time. ;) btw: We start at 16:30 GMT... the game starts approx more than 2 hours later... You can be our sports reporter while we play and give us constant updates on how Austria defeats Germany and kicks them out of the tourney...

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

16 Jun 2008, 11:06

=] EoN [= espresso wrote:Ah come on... Don't tell me that soccer isn't something you can actually watch WHILE playing BFV at the same time.

A regular soccer game looks like this:
20 seconds of action, a 3 second fall of some guy who has been SLIGHTLY touched by another guy, 10 seconds of slowmotion replay, 5 seconds of watching the referee arguing with some players, 30 seconds till the guy that fell down stands up again, 5 minutes watching some people passing the ball to each other in the middle of the soccer field... begin again at the start of this text...
Well, if you refer above to AUSTRIA, I do absolutely agree ... however GERMANY is different, ´cause they play soccer, while Austria does ... whatever ...

:beer:

Anonymous

17 Jun 2008, 08:14

Well... forget about soccer, back to topic: ;)

The Clanmeeting was a success with some "minor" interruptions:

1. The soccer match. Yoruba spent about an hour and a half trying to configure a DVB-T USB stick on a very old notebook only to finally let it run on his own notebook, leaving him to play Battlefield in windowed mode. ;) Well... we were able to watch the match -> thanks very much Yoruba and congratulations to Germany!

2. My Internet-connection went crazy as always. We had everything reaching from high pings and occassional lags to complete disconnects. I am sorry and I'm trying to improve for the next meeting.

All in all we managed to play a few hours and we had a lot of fun. Thanks to all the participants (in real and online) and hope to see you again soon!

Best regards
espresso