Unfairly Permabanned while streaming

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
JJBeanson
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
United States of America

Networker

Contributor

11 Jun 2020, 06:17

Hello, my account Corspman_Sweets was unfairly banned while I was livestreaming 2 days ago. I'd like to appeal this ban, please.

The link to the stream is here, it's a 7 hour stream but it's somewhere in there.

https://www.facebook.com/10005085188346 ... 737882288/

SUBSEQUENTLY for proof that I'm not hacking, I did a handcam stream thereafter,which is HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/10005085188346 ... 634522665/

Furthermore My youtube channel is here which contains my latest streams and I'll be using it from now on as it has a better bitrate. I don't mind running the pro league anti cheat software, known as MOSS.

I spoke to RC member Spawney about it.

https://nohope.eu/

FURTHERMORE, I am interested in becoming a member, and helping pay for the server. Bad company 2 vietnam is my favorite game of all time hands down, I have about 3000-5000 hours. Thank you and have a great day.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

11 Jun 2020, 21:23

Hi there JJBeanson,

Thanks for your post and welcome.

Since the ban happened the first time to your account , this usually does not represent any issue. Furthermore your recorded stats proof a non cheating account as well with a longer gaming experience.

The only thing we request in this matter, did you take your time to browse the forums about the "killrate topics" already? Just want to make sure it is well understood why it is in place and how it happened.

I will move your post to the ban appeal forum and take the remaining part of your post in a PM with you or perhaps teamspeak if time permits and matches on both sides. ;-)

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
JJBeanson
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
United States of America

Networker

Contributor

11 Jun 2020, 21:41

[RC]Hunter wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 21:23
Hi there JJBeanson,

Thanks for your post and welcome.

Since the ban happened the first time to your account , this usually does not represent any issue. Furthermore your recorded stats proof a non cheating account as well with a longer gaming experience.

The only thing we request in this matter, did you take your time to browse the forums about the "killrate topics" already? Just want to make sure it is well understood why it is in place and how it happened.

I will move your post to the ban appeal forum and take the remaining part of your post in a PM with you or perhaps teamspeak if time permits and matches on both sides. ;-)

yeah I'm in teamspeak all day now