Banned for unusual killrate

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Thomsters
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
Canada

22 Apr 2019, 19:51

Hello, I'm not sure, but maybe I went over 70 kills and got perma banned from the server. It was a tight game and I forgot to watch how many kills I had gotten. What is sure is it happened directly after taking out someone while parachuting out of the heli. My brief excitement of getting a parachute kill thwarted by being booted off the server with the message that I was permanently banned for unusual kill rate.
Please unban me. I have not, never have and never will cheat. I am kinda good, having played the game for an embarrassing amount of years and hours. I play fair, but well.

My soldier name is "Thomsters_ghost"

Thanks for looking into this.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

23 Apr 2019, 14:17

Hi Thomster,

I lift the ban since you have been a friendly and communicative guy in the past already.
Please make sure it won´t happen again.

Furthermore I increased the limit to 80 kills per round, due to the shrinking amount of players in BC2 Vietnam.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Thomsters
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
Canada

23 Apr 2019, 19:17

Hi [RC] Hunter,

Thanks so much. It's been a few years I've enjoyed playing on your server. And once again, you remain the helpful and insightful admin. Probably a good idea to raise the kill limit to 80. The few players who remain tend to be kinda good. Not from cheats, just the sad many years we've played the game. It's too bad the game is seeing fewer players these days, but I'm glad there are still active and involved server admins such as yourself helping to keep the BC2 Vietnam alive.

All the best,
Thom (aka Thomsters)

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Favorite Server: BC2
Germany

Contributor

Membership

25 Apr 2019, 11:05

[RC]Hunter wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 14:17
Furthermore I increased the limit to 80 kills per round, due to the shrinking amount of players in BC2 Vietnam.
As far as I understood the kill-threshold of 80 kills has been applied only to the Vietnam Servers, right?
Just wanted a clarification, if Vanilla BC is still at 70 kills per round.