Banned for unusual killrate - 71 kills

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
The Schipper
Private
Private
Netherlands

18 Apr 2019, 20:03

Hello,

The server permanently banned my profile 'the Schipper' for having an unusual killrate. I was at 71 kills in a match of operation hasting that lasted for a very long time.
Could you look in to this please?

Regards,
The Schipper

PS: i can still play on other profiles. What is the point of this unusual killrate protection if people can just switch profiles?

The Schipper
Private
Private
Netherlands

18 Apr 2019, 20:12

Please ignore my post from above. I just noticed i can play on this profile again.

Is unusual killrate protection no longer permanent?

Regards,

The Schipper

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

18 Apr 2019, 20:24

Hi,

maybe there was a combination of two protection scripts (71 kils per round and to many kills within 5 minutes) which caused into a message for a permanent ban but it was only a temp one. So feel lucky that you can join the server again... ;-)

BTW: the unusual killrate bans are active steady - there was no change after the amnesty.

Greetings,
BooZer

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

23 Apr 2019, 14:02

The Schipper wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 20:03
PS: i can still play on other profiles. What is the point of this unusual killrate protection if people can just switch profiles?
We could handle it either way, by PB or EA guid or just a name. Most players are eager to play under one and only soldier name, so they won´t like it and prefer to get their most wanted soldier name unbanned again. (like you) We kept the system more userfriendly to allow affected players simply reconnecting under a different solder name, since BC2 allows mutiple profiles per account.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image