BFBC2 Vietnam banned

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Mumija0007
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam

21 Mar 2018, 15:14

Hello,
About a week ago I got banned from the stratego vietnam server due to unusual high kill rate, which is understandable since I went 1vs7 and killed them all (yikes).I've played on the server for quite some time and rarely people blame me for cheating (usually they blame Mert :P ). I promise its not cheats, just years of loving the game. I was kinda hoping I could get unbanned because people told me to ask here :).
ID:Mumija0007

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

22 Mar 2018, 01:04

No, people never accuse me of cheating. :D

Mumija0007
Private
Private

22 Mar 2018, 19:55

I needed a fall guy :/

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

23 Mar 2018, 10:42

Mumija0007 wrote:Hello,
About a week ago I got banned from the stratego vietnam server due to unusual high kill rate, which is understandable since I went 1vs7 and killed them all (yikes).I've played on the server for quite some time and rarely people blame me for cheating (usually they blame Mert :P ). I promise its not cheats, just years of loving the game. I was kinda hoping I could get unbanned because people told me to ask here :).
ID:Mumija0007
Hello,

Do you understand how it works and why it is in place?

Click to read more!

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Mumija0007
Private
Private

23 Mar 2018, 15:22

Umm yeah I did not know the ''rules'' of the ban, sorry my bad :(.
I usually do try to switch to the losing team with squadmates I usually play with (even if I solo capped last flag) just to keep it more interesting. I never endorse baseraping and always tell my teamates to leave atleast one flag to the losing team just so we don't empty the server and just sit back(or drive a jeep around the map) and chat with a couple of people on the server.
And for the game when i was banned, I joined to the losing team with opposing team having 20/1 guy who was crapping all over my teammates (server was about 24/32 players). I got kinda ''mad'' because i wanted one relaxing afternoon game but ended up giving him and his team a portion of their own medicine when I almost single handedly turned the entire game in our favour getting 70+/20 and getting banned right before the match ended.
If the players are bad on both teams I try out different guns that either suck or I suck with just so I don't empty the server because it is one server i really like playing on if nothing else for the community of people I have met there.
I don't know if this answers the question but i hope it does :/

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

25 Mar 2018, 21:05

Hehehe ... I liked this one the most:

"I got kinda ''mad'' because i wanted one relaxing afternoon game but ended up giving him and his team a portion of their own medicine ..."

Just make sure to be aware of the limits so to speak. Like we discussed it many times here already, there is never a bullet proof solution to everything, but we try keeping an eye on it from time to time and statistically it does protect fair gamers from cheaters in more occasions, than fair players got catched by it ...

due to the fact that the player amount shrinked over the years and newcomers are joining up getting this game on sale, not all of them know what it is all about nor play it correctly. You will instantly notice if good players are more or less stacking in one team while the opposing side just represents canon fodder ... :smoke:

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Mumija0007
Private
Private

26 Mar 2018, 00:24

Thank you very much for the unban and clarification.
I can understand and respect that, statistically this was bound to happen one day.
I'll try to keep my fingers off the 70+ kill mark in the future and also try to keep the server in a healthy environment for everyone involved.