Banned Without a reason

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
tacticaltrooper
Private
Private

28 Mar 2017, 03:36

Hi everyone.

I was banned a few months ago from your Vietnam server; and would like to know why?

I am a BF and BFV vet since game released and never cheated as i hate cheaters.

I would like my ban lifted and hopefully a reason as to why i was banned in the first place.

I really enjoy playing Vietnam on your server and would like back at it.

Thanks

tacticaltrooper

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

28 Mar 2017, 11:07

There is never a ban without a reason ... wonder why folks always start their topics in a similar fashion ...
If you attempt to join the server, the game will tell you a ban reason as well.

I did a research and found a tacticaltrooper player name banned on Jan-27th this year for offending players and server owners. The internal code number associated with your ban in our records is only used in rare cases and means you carry your chat too far. We do not lift these kind of bans.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
tacticaltrooper
Private
Private

29 Mar 2017, 04:30

If i remember correctly;I believe i was calling out a player that i strongly believe was cheating. I been playing for a very long time and can usually spot the dirty activity. I haven't used forums for a while; or never knew your forums existed; so i never tried to report the activity and got angry; and instead started to call the guy out. And as you probably already hear from time to time words were exchanged back and fourth and never went no where. If i offended anyone i am sorry; but ask if for one last time; if my ban can be lifted; i promise i will report here instead of getting into a pointless argument in the middle of a game on your server. Really didn't mean to disrespect anyone.

Respectfully

Tactical

Thanks

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

29 Mar 2017, 19:41

Yes, forums are not really in use these days anymore, since most folks of younger generations prefer to remain anonymous in their digital presence and if at all push a thumbs up / down button on platforms like twitter or facebook ... :shoot5:

furthermore most players apparently miss the spam advertising chat or the banner while joining a server to get an idea that there might be a website to it - well most servers do not feature any - ... hehehe ... mainly if they got banned and feel handled in an unfair manner it often works out to find us here, therefore you see lots of post about "I am banned ..."

Back to the topic, I removed your ban by now and activated chat logging ... lol ... you seem to be a communicative character and you are not giving up easily while calling me names in every second sentence. So I do not mind and believe you should get a chance. I did not ban you myself, but trust other admins in charge. I will face the music if they are going to shout at me now ... :beer:

happy gaming!

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
tacticaltrooper
Private
Private

30 Mar 2017, 03:58

I really appreciate your hospitality and understanding of my situation. You are very wise and well spoken individual for being from another land. I really appreciate the ban lift also since your server seems to be the only popular one in Vietnam. From now on i will be well behaved and not let a suspected cheater get the best of me; and will report here instead.

Once again thank you! and look forward to playing a few rounds with ya some day.

Yours truly tacticaltrooper