coyob

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
coyob
Private
Private

07 Mar 2016, 08:02

Hello,

My name is coyob. I think I just got banned from your Bad Company 2 server, and I have no idea why.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pXztZ4s.jpg[/img]

I didn't get warned, asked or even talked to. Just got banned on suspicion.
I've been an admin in my country's main servers for quake3/cod2 for many years, and we've never done that.

I've been also constantly kicked from BC2 russian servers, because I kill admins or just constantly AT4 choppers that they're flying in.

If you do think that I cheat, I can assure you - I do not. My gamestyle is very similar to that of Ravic's (blackmesatech on youtube), and that simply gets me a good k/d.

Please lift my ban, as I'm trying to get my cod2 friends to play BC2 (they're in the process of trying to find BC2 somewhere cheaper to buy), and getting banned from servers just because I'm a decent player is not gonna help us play BC2, populate the servers or show DICE that people still like BC2, for any future value that may give.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

08 Mar 2016, 09:33

Why are most players gaining a removal from the server believe it is because of their skill?
How selfish ... this is a repeating sound we hear for so many years now in hosting servers, that I am personally getting tired of it.

No, there was no admin online (at 7am in the morning ?!?) banning you because you killed him. The message reads like an automated routine which can have various reasons.

I willl lookup what triggered it once I am back in town, or perhaps somebody else will do it before ...

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
coyob
Private
Private

08 Mar 2016, 10:49

Hello, Hunter,

There was some sort of admin online, I cannot remember exactly, but there was something like "clusterwars.net" or something alike in his nickname.

The map was Oasis, I think, and I was pushing hard leaning both sides of a house. Was something like 9/1 or something like that, when suddenly - black screen and that screenshot message.

Thank you for your reply. Please do investigate, as this is out of the blue, and I have no idea what to do about it.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

11 Mar 2016, 13:56

I am not sure you understand? There was no admin online nor were you banned for killing an admin. This may happens on other servers but not within our professional setup here, with the result in running our BC2 Conquest server since the beta of this game and representing the top notch server since a long time. This server records more than 345.000 registered player accounts in its database, I doubt there is anything comparable out there.

I investigated your case, you were banned because of nearly camping at the same position for most of your kills within a short time period, while the server had a total population of 13 players. You had a ratio of 12/1 within 4 minutes from nearly the same coordinates (Oasis Map, waterside of A).

Especially this scenario (like I said before, pretty early morning hours) shows the skilless style in raping weak opponents, without watching perhaps a team balance in terms of skill and fun and therefore making a lot of the weak players leave and due to this the server will die.

This has nothing to do with any super playstyle, but just egoism for the own K/D or whatever triggers it. We do not like players like this and therefore this intelligent automatism is in place.

The soldiername Clusterwars is no admin, just a helper in order to support seeding the server with more players when it got empty or low on population.

I will remove you from the banlist for now and hope you will respect and/or support our server population in a better way than the 16 rounds you played on our server before.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
coyob
Private
Private

11 Mar 2016, 22:11

ty