Hi i am banned from your server

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Katia27
Private
Private

29 May 2015, 10:03

Hi again! ;) I am banned from your server since long time for teamkill if my mermorie is good a stupid story, one player teamkill me with no sorry so i teamkill him and an other player see that and teamkill me also (probably his friend) so i teamkill him too bref i was banned for stupidities from me... I love play on your server so it is possible to be unbanned? I promess i never teamkill again on your server! ;) Sorry for my english!!! lol

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

30 May 2015, 20:54

In case you forgot already --> c l i c k .

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Katia27
Private
Private

12 Jun 2015, 12:31

This is nonsense ! Ask to the admin of banana republic i always switch when my team has all the flags and if it happened that I baserape this has had to be really rare ... But I know that server admins do not like the best players that they are... if you have really watch me played you can't tell that, this is unfair and ridiculous! bye

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

12 Jun 2015, 15:34

Be proud of yourself ... I am getting tired of the same comments again and again, "admin kicked me because I played better than him or killed him too often" ... yawnn ... I did not even play ...

Who cares about any other server? =]RC[= servers are around for more than 10 years with steady player counts of the desired games, longer than many others out there ... guess why?

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image