- Epic Online Services (EOS) integrated into dedicated server framework to enable Cross-Play capability between Steam and EGS players
- New In-Game Invite UI system that will enable Steam users to link an associated EGS account you own so that they can send their EGS friends invites to parties and server lobbies.
- Replaced VOIP services for in-game chat to Vivox in order to enable Steam-EGS cross-platform VOIP within multiplayer matches and lobbies.
Known Bugs and Issues
- In server Green Army Men upgrade on the EGS client is redirecting to the Steam store
- Steam SDK has the opportunity to fail to load properly on launch.
- There is a case where servers can fail to become ranked
- No new mods have been whitelisted as part of this update
- Fixed an issue where the HMG’s could fail to properly spawn
- Fixed an issue where valid ranked servers could switch to unranked on map change
- Fixed an issue with the client potentially crashing by quickly refreshing the server browser.
- Fixed an issue with the client potentially crashing when quickly moving through tabs and menus.
- Server Names can now be changed using Web Admin.
- Custom Maps are able to be downloaded for EGS clients if admins have set up a redirect
- Fixed issues with the Find Match functionality which prevented users from finding active matches.
- Fixed various matchmaking issues for both EGS and Steam.
- Fixed an issue where the number of players on a server was not displaying correctly after connecting to the server.
- Fixed an issue where the Loudness scale UI elements were not reflecting the actual changes made.
- Fixed an issue with long nicknames displaying incorrectly within invite popups.
- Fixed an issue where the local voice channel was not displaying correctly after changing teams.
- Fixed an issue where entering and then leaving a server would remove the server from the Server Browser.
- Fixed an issue where clients would get stuck in an invite loop due to UI overlays while in a server.
- Fixed an issue with Cyrillic symbols not decoding correctly in the server players list.
- Fixed an issue with Cyrilic nicknames not displaying correctly in Invite popups.
- Fixed an issue where spectators were able to hear local voice chat.
- Fixed an issue where Mute was not working correctly.