Boozer needs to clarify

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the Battlefield 3 game and our servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
tenhunter
Private
Private

17 Jun 2017, 15:23

FIRST I have happily sent people to this server to play. I have been kicked twice now for "camping". Today I asked for clarification three time before I was kicked. I spawn in, kill boozer, get a warning. run in circles around the map, kill boozer get a 2nd warning. call out boozer on his bullshit get a kick.

Previous map I caller out to boozer (multiple times) the other team had a guy on the crane killing primarily on the crane with a mav (I was killed 6-7 times by this guy, not a fact I am proud of) He was not kicked until the end of the round.

Boozer killed me 3-4 times in a row I was having fun chasing him down, I start to get back up on him KICK.
You guys can do better than this it is embarrassing to enfore a rule that is basically kill boozer and get kicked.

When challenged he says NOTHING never clarifies the rule. I am sure stating the facts will get me banned but I just wanted to come in and let boozer know he is mediocre and dependent on being an out of control admin. Please tell me I was camping again when almost every warning that round was my first kill (you) post spawn.

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

17 Jun 2017, 17:01

First of all: I don't have to do anything...

As I told you detailed in ingame chat, that you got your warnings cause of killing from outside for more than one time at the same position. Standing in the outside and raping the moving players includes not an fair gameplay and will not accepted when detected. Nothing to clearify furthermore.

In the round before the guy on crane got his third warning just seconds before round ending. So I suppose that you couldn't see this temp. ban ingame ... yeah, but getting upset and blaming others that they kick if they will be killed is easy... If I did so it wouldn't make sense to run a server. But if you're an admin just make your own one and feel free to play as you want.

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

tenhunter
Private
Private

17 Jun 2017, 18:26

No you are correct you don't NEED to clarify, I am simply frustrated at you simply using this rule to kick a player doing well against you.

I was not camping in any spot I move constantly and am very certain to not break the rules. You are using a PDW in close quarters I am using an AR that is best at long range so of course I am going to hit corners of the map but the rule is not don't kill from corners. 1 kill is not a "camp", even it is you that I am killing. I do not rack up defib kills and high scores by sitting in one spot and waiting for people to come to me, that is nonsense.

I will simply record all game play going forward when on this server to help clarify my point and hopefully reduce the confusion. As much as you laughed me off about recording game-play it would help you make or re-enforce a point as an admin and it really is not hard to delete footage at the end of rounds. Convenient to simply think it is a waste of time when you can not support your argument with evidence, which I am confident would have shown you in a negative light.

"yeah, but getting upset and blaming others that they kick if they will be killed is easy... If I did so it wouldn't make sense to run a server. But if you're an admin just make your own one and feel free to play as you want."

I am telling you that the rule appears to me to be a "he said she said" situation that from my perspective as a competitive player, you are simply taking advantage of a vague rule and using it to be vindictive when things don't go your way. Also arguing that if I don't like something create my own server is a lazy argument. Why have a server and forums but not listen to people playing on your server, I know I have introduced the server to a number of players.

Also you detailed nothing to me. You hit me with warnings and a kick in less than 3 minutes of game time despite me asking for clarification... Pull your in game logs?

I returned and really could not get a straight answer from you. I know I am acting like a crazy ex-girlfriend and I would not be wasting my time on this if I felt in the wrong. (Also I like the map rotation lol)

I would recommend clarifying the rule better by defining that camping is killing admins or record footage otherwise no one will take you seriously. ;)