Banned can you please unban me ?

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the Battlefield 3 game and our servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
M3thos
Private
Private

19 Nov 2015, 18:35

Hi there to all the peeps that created this cool community... I often enjoy to play on your servers and I wanna sincerly apologize for swearing on your server yesterday night. As you can understand I got banned but I wasn't even swearing at a player but, cause of my background, I'm used to use swear words in sentences... like normal sentences: "you have a fucking good team and you still loosing !" this is what got me banned yesterday night. I promess that I won't swear again guys ! I enjoy to play on your servers may I please have another chance ? If this will happen again I'm happy to be banned forever... I hope you can understand. Thanks for your avalaibility.

Sincerly M3thos.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/M3th0_os/

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

19 Nov 2015, 21:55

Hi M3thos,

well, seems to be that the f... word is belonging to your basic vocabulary. Nevertheless you only got an automatic temp ban which has expired today at 7:47 in the morning. So you should be able to connect to our servers again - hopefully with a little more blanded words... ;-)

Greetings,
BooZer

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

M3thos
Private
Private

20 Nov 2015, 05:15

thanks for checking and your quick reply .... unfortunatly I sometimes use it and I unnecessary replace basic words with the F... Wont do it on ur server :) sorry again :oops:

Not as bad as this dude tho...:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

21 Nov 2015, 11:11

Hahaha, yeah - this guy wouldn't spend a lot of time on our servers if he would type all his trashy talk in the ingame chat... [img]http://www.clusterwars.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img]

Stay Rough & Clever forever!