Hitman47-BG possible haxing

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the Battlefield 3 game and our servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
strippervicar
Private
Private

11 Aug 2015, 07:29

guys - could you please check Hitman47-BG. has been banned 4 times on metabans and looks very suspect.

You get quite a few cheaters so I would like to start posting some of them on your site to get rid of them.

http://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pch ... eck+Player

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

16 Aug 2015, 21:37

Thanks for your report, we will review.

Any popular server will "gain" cheating players due to its popularity.
However we are working against it in various ways and I do believe stating we got many cheaters does miss the point a little. You can review http://www.clusterwars.net/viewforum.php?f=5 as well our little ban statistic logo on the main page, that speaks volumes.

Metabans as well i-stats might be considered as "helpers" for analyses, but they do not prove anything.

Metabans for example does not perform any active checks on assigned banned flags by various server admins. We do not follow this by default. Our only confirmed bans are either by active customized scripts, or by the help of the pbbans community. Nothing else matters, except a live experience of course or an obvious score and kill per minute result as well a post you did following up a player name score statistic on the official stats.

Just for your information, we are not able to follow each of our servers or this forum boards 24/7, especially during summer break periods.

But again, thanks for your report.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image