zHolden kick/ban?

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the Battlefield 3 game and our servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
Anonymous

16 Nov 2012, 17:50

Hello everyone, for a few weeks I have been playing on this server bf3 and really enjoyed my time and listed it as a favourate, then a couple of nights ago the game disconnected and wehn trying to re-connect I recieve this message.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'zHolden' ... Prior Kick/Ban

could anyone please shed some light on this please, thank you

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

19 Nov 2012, 09:01

Hello zHolden,

I am not sure to which server you are referring to since we do run a couple of BF3 servers ... however I research the database and found your playername on our TDM server.

You were temp banned for 3 days due to extensive camping. This usually happens after several warnings in chat, plus if you played on our server so often (like you wrote below) you should be aware of its rules? However the ban is no longer valid due to its temporar status.

Unfortunately the Battlelog design is pretty crappy in regards helping players to understand why they can no longer join a server. That day you were kicked from the server, you had a message in the dialog box stating the reason. You may missed that.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image