Hi From {PnX}

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the original Battlefield Vietnam game and our Co-Op and Conquest STRATEGO servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
PaulStorm
Private
Private

15 Jan 2010, 19:22

Hi to all our BFV and COD4 friends @ STRATEGO

The site is looking very good guys ;-) you have a great mix of BFV and COD4 Its great playing BFV with you guys ! see you on the servers and Kick some ass !

Regards Paul @ {PnX}

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

17 Jan 2010, 19:08

hey,

guess i remember u from jolt servers.

used to play a lot with deano in the past, he still playin?

cya soon, greez, iD

PaulStorm
Private
Private

17 Jan 2010, 20:40

Hi m8 ;-)

Yer we still got Meano Deano. he is afk @ the mo, due to having another kid lol but he still pops on our ts and forums, im sure he will return to gaming when his wife lets him lol

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

18 Jan 2010, 19:56

haha, lmao

guess we all have that wife/girlfriend issue :lol:

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

20 Jan 2010, 15:06

hey Paul,
thx for joining up last week Friday for a few rounds.

Lucky u ... I had (still have somehow) a good timed flu impact, so I did not really shoot you well.
:smoke:

Let us repeat that some day soon ... before the game dies out completely.

hey iD,
about the girlfriend/wife issue, haven´t seen you online for a while ... do I need to be concerned about that? All fine with your girlfriend? *hint*
:lol:

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

21 Jan 2010, 11:46

[RC]Hunter wrote: hey iD,
about the girlfriend/wife issue, haven´t seen you online for a while ... do I need to be concerned about that? All fine with your girlfriend? *hint*
:lol:
looool, well, the girlfriend/wife issue remained the same as it always was, but in fact i got a shitload of things to do for university, so gaming is down to zero at the moment. didnt play bfv for more than a month now, and i guess it will be another one or two months till i have enough time to play again. that means i will suck when i come back, so all of u can pwn me in the skies, lol. however, until then, bf bc2 is gonna be released and depending on how much i like it i will probably focus on that. dont get me wrong, i love bfv - best heli action ever - but the game has been gettin boring to me due to several reasons...

anyways, i will be around on the forums, but it will take some time till im back on the battlefield...