Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
France

Networker

Contributor

Membership

15 Jan 2019, 14:13

Hey,

It was 1-2 weeks that I had doubts about KODerasta he was a player who camped all the time in the same place or campbase with his sniper or his tank. he did not have a good reflex and not a good aim. And suddenly he got rushed with the ppsh and killed everyone, I felt like it was another player. Until yesterday.
He was in my team I took the opportunity to join his squad to see how he played. My doubts were very real, KODerasta cheat with an aimlock.
I filmed it for 5 minutes. In the video you have 4 clips ( watch the 1st and the 3rd clip in slow motion )
The video is on the FTP

In the first Clip : he sees the enemy in front of the tank, he shifts to the right to shoot the enemy. But his aimlock lock another person who is in the house in B. So his aimlock shoots the tank and then locks the enemy in front of the tank then locks the enemy again in the house but the tank is still in front of koderasta. He did all this in 1 seconds and it does not make sense to waste bullets on a tank ...

2nd Clip : 1 lock on the beginning of the clip.
At the End of the clip just before he dies there are 2 enemies. one in front of him which is totally visible, and a 2nd on his right which is not in his field of vision
he wanted to shoot at the enemy on the front but his aimlock was instant lock the other enemy who was on his right while the enemy on the front was much easier to kill .. nonsense again

3rd Clip : 3 aimlocks for 1second. i guess no need to comment this clip lol

4th Clip : One 90 degrees lock on the wooden floor, 3 seconds afters that an another 90 degrees lock.
A third kill through the wooden floor and his aim instant lock someone in the spawn.

Please crush this vermin, thanks !

My Bad !
Steam
Youtube
[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

16 Jan 2019, 16:47

Thanks for the report, I will review your clips.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image