Unmute me please

Alles zum Spiel Bad Company 2 sowie unseren damit verbundenen Servern
---
All about the game Bad Company 2 as well our related game servers
Kanadski_kon
Private
Private

16 Jun 2015, 21:00

A couple of days ago I was muted on =]RC[= STRATEGO Conquest. Perhaps, it is because of the funny story I was trying tell about one of the players in the chat (I was not going to insult anyone, if that was the reason of the mute, I will avoid such misunderstandings in future).

I have always respected other servers players and never wrote anything mean to them. Please, unmute me, I love your server and want to continue playing on it and chatting with my friends and other playes.

Nickname in game: Kanadski_kon.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

16 Jun 2015, 23:47

Hello,

Thank you for your registration and message.

You got muted due to using a non English or non German language (server is based in Germany) in public chat. This is not nessecarily forbidden, however you did use it in an exenisve way while most words not being your native language where "cheater" or "hacker" ... this is misleading other players on the server believing there would be one or more cheaters on ruining the round. And this was not the case at this moment.

If you like to conversate with players, please do not use the public game chat to this level. You could use our Teamspeak Server if you like, let me know and we assign you and your friends a separate channel free of charge.

I did remove the mute on your player account by now.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
eessie
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2
Netherlands

26 Dec 2015, 13:20

Hi all,

Merry christmas all,

I think that i am muted, but idk why, when it was for advertising, then i failed to put the rigth name in there, i typed www.gametracker.com/clan/ruc or something, but was ment as rc. Anyway, that was the only reason i can think about. Pls unmute me so i can again with my main acc. with my friends

Greetings ,

eessie

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

28 Dec 2015, 21:33

Hello Eessie,

Whats your main account and are you referring to the SDM server?

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image