Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

23 Jun 2009, 09:17

Although it shows the game play of BC1 ... I cannot await Bad Company 2 for PC coming out in the first half (or quarter like the medias state) of 2010. Good vid, not that smart enemies but hey, such is life :wink: ...

<center>

What I believe to know - never put my hand on the BC1 console game yet - the choppers seem to behave unreal. If you can shoot such explosive weapons/rockets to enemy soldiers so they will be killed, why don´t you die if you shoot so close like the actor did sometimes in the vid. At least in BfV you get some kind of realism if you shoot a LAW to close to yourself ... same for the choppers, leaving the physics of the flying aside (ya ya ya) ... why don´t they explode if they crash to the ground... but graphics are awesome. :D

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

23 Jun 2009, 17:31

lol choppers seem to behave weird, yes, but i bet that noobs r flying em :P in one sequence he more or less crashes into some other choppers wreck, and it doesnt affect him at all. same with hitting the ground and the palmtrees, when trying to kill that enemy (lol what a noob). in this respect even bfv is more realistic. the law shots could be explained with ff being off. but the tnt/c4 kills are weird. he puts it right behind the enemy and explodes it. the enemy doesnt die, but half the house falls apart. i mean, cmon, if it destroys a fkin wall, why doesnt it kill a soldier? and the physics cant be that great, if you can drive a tank below another tank! again, you cant do that type of shit in bfv. lol and how many times this tank has to shoot into the buildings to kill ppl inside...

hope they change that for bc2! nonetheless, graphix look awesome :D