Still can't join STRATEGO servers! Please help!

Alles zum Spiel Bad Company 2 sowie unseren damit verbundenen Servern
---
All about the game Bad Company 2 as well our related game servers
Paran01ac724
Private
Private

24 Feb 2015, 20:32

Hi there! My bc2 nickname is Paran01ac, I was banned from STRATEGO a year or few ago. I don't remember why it happened. I won't say it was badmin, it could have been me destroying my own mcom to play the map I love more or spawnraping with mines or doing something else bad.

I'm a competitive high skilled player from times of Quake, Unreal and CS 1.6 who cares only about victory and teamwork. Never cheated in an online game except using unlimited nitro trainer in FlatOut 2 (though it only made me race worse, lol).

Every other CQ server is Heavy Metal or Arica 1000 tickets fast respawn nonsense, so I would love to join your servers.

Please unban me, I swear I will behave. Sincerely, Paran01ac http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Paran01ac

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

02 Mar 2015, 17:15

I checked the ban entry of your player account, you constantly cursed other players and after a certain period of time and warnings a ban got applied. The ban is not going to be lifted.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Paran01ac724
Private
Private

03 Mar 2015, 15:06

Remind me, how many years ago it was?

Paran01ac724
Private
Private

31 Mar 2016, 19:00

Can you please revise your decision? I'm 23 years old now, I stopped swearing online years ago.

I could, of course, use another game key and another EA account, but I play in GAMEPLAY, not in PROGRESSION of platin stars or k/d, w/l stats. I already have all the stars, medals and achievements (bar Vietnam).

The ban was placed a 3 or 4 years ago, sure you can lift it due to time passed? Until the first further violation.