Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

03 Feb 2011, 11:08

As a steady player on our Bad Company 2 Servers, you may noticed or surely know about the player statistics being recorded for each individual player. Usually if you spot your welcome message after joining, you will see your current ranking.

You could use the Local Ingame Chat System to query statistics about your soldier and more, read our local forums for details about the chat commands, but now I added a web frontend to make it easier for everyone to review his and other stats through the website.

The graphical frontend is based on a project from EoT and especially I want to thank EoT Honk for his open mind and acceptance for input. :)

I am happy to see this project growing and doing well at present, since now I am able to safe a lot of time and efforts in not adding an own construct to our portal.

These statistics are not related to your general soldier statistics at all, it only counts and display the usage of weapons, vehicles, gadgets or your kills, death and being killed by which weapon, on our STRATEGO =]RC[= servers.

Some additional information are provided as well, an advanced server viewer to check the current players being online prior you may decide to hop in, as well some more statistics if you are interested. However, this is and will be an ongoing project.

Enjoy!

---

Wer häufig auf unseren Bad Company 2 Servern spielt, hat sicherlich bereits die Willkommensnachricht beim Spielbeitritt und seine aktuelle Position in einer Rangliste bemerkt.

In unserem Forum beschreiben wir auch Chat Kommandos welche jeder Spieler über den lokalen Spielchat im Spiel absetzen kann, um eventuelle zusätzliche statistische Informationen über seinen Soldaten oder Waffen zu erhalten. Ich habe nun ab sofort eine Web basierende Lösung in unser Portal integriert, welche genau diese Information natürlich auf einem komfortableren Weg anzeigt.

Dieses Projekt basiert auf einer Entwicklung des EoT Clans und speziell möchte ich EoT Honk an dieser Stelle für seine Arbeit und Kontaktfreudigkeit in Bezug auf Hinweise und Änderungen danken. ;-)

Die angezeigten Statistiken haben natürlich nichts direkt mit den öffentlichen Statistiken eurer jeweiligen Soldaten zu tun. Sie erfassen nur die Verwendungen der Waffen, Fahrzeuge oder Abschüsse und Tode, sowie wodurch man gestorben ist, während der Spielzeit auf unseren STRATEGO =]RC[= Servern.

Zusätzlich gibt es natürlich noch mehr Informationen die man einsehen kann, zum Beispiel einen überarbeiteten Server Viewer, wodurch man vorab schauen kann wer aktuell spielt, welche Map gerade läuft, welche Runde und wie lange die Runde schon aktiv ist, was wird die nächste Map sein in der Rotation und vieles mehr.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image