Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

18 Feb 2011, 13:25

I happy to share these news with you. Already dated a few weeks back, the Teamspeak developer team is quite busy in perfoming the last tasks for the first public TS3 version.

Since then a couple of SERVER and CLIENT release candidates are published already. I decided to keep out current TS3 server as is, to avoid any confusions. An RCx server requires a specific RCx client as well, since most of you are not willing to beta test either ways - we keep the ball rolling as is at present.
:wink:

Just a copy and paste of the public announcement:

Hello fellow TeamSpeak communities!

We are also pleased to announce that TeamSpeak 3 is almost feature complete, and TeamSpeak 3 FINAL will be released sometime in Q1 of 2011. In terms of development we are in the process of dotting our last I's and crossing our last T's. You can expect that within the next few weeks we will release a release candidate (RC1). This will bring TeamSpeak 3 one step closer toward Final release and mark the end of open beta.

TeamSpeak 3 features we are currently working on finalizing include:
  • A basic/advance toggle mode for the permissions system to help less experienced server admins. The basic permissions mode will be the default startup mode for new server installs.
  • An overhauled sound system which features echo cancelation and significant reduction in voice latency.
  • A completely redone default sound pack (much higher sound quality, recorded in a studio by a voiceover professional).
  • An improved TCP stack which addresses several performance and stability issues for some of our larger hosters.

We wish you a happy 2011 new year and hope that TeamSpeak will continue to be a part of your voice communication needs. Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes,

- TeamSpeak Team

Source:
www.Teamspeak.com

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image