Code: Select all
=== Client Release 184.108.40.206 21 Feb 2017
! Fixed possible crash on OS X
=== Client Release 3.1.1 10 Feb 2017
! Plugin API version updated to 22. Version 21 plugins will continue to work.
+ New hotkey backend
+ New Plugin API to allow plugins to "provide" new hotkey input
+ Mouse Button 4 and 5 support on Linux
+ Improved cross-platform keyboard key mapping to better handle keys
on non US keyboards
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to lose the ability
to handle hotkeys on Mac after an update using the built-in updater
! Hotkeys created using Client 3.1.1 are not compatible with 220.127.116.11 or below
! Moved Gamepad and Joystick support from the client to a plugin. This plugin
is available in myTeamSpeak and will be automatically installed.
+ Improvements to Windows Audio Session sound backend
* Added some informative tooltips and dialogs to myTeamSpeak dialogs, trying to
explain what "Stay logged in on this computer" and "Synchronization" features
do, as this apparently caused some user confusion.
* Changed behavior in myTeamSpeak options page. Apply settings immediately
instead of waiting for Apply/Ok click.
* Added openglblacklist.json trying to workaround broken OpenGL drivers of
some graphic cards, forcing software renderer mode.
* Added help texts to sync item collision dialogs to explain how a collision
happened and how to resolve it.
- TSDNS fixes to workaround issues with broken routers. Using Google DNS
servers as fallback.
- Fixed channel subscriptions of non-existant channels bloating bookmark sync
data. Bookmarks will auto-cleanup themselves on connect.
- Open external links in online addons browser widget in external browser.
- Limit channel auto-subscription to 500 channels to avoid exceeding maximum
server packet size.
- Fixed filetransfer from password-protected channels.
- Fixed updater UAC detection on Windows.
- Treat empty profiles in plugin API guiConnect function as "use default
profiles", fixing issue in Overwolf apps.
- Reimplemented plugin API call getBookmarkList, added demo code to test plugin
- Fixed crash in plugin API sendFile function when passing a nullptr as return
- Fixed opening the recovery key dialog from statusbar icon when sync data
failed to decrypt.
- Increased settings.db version to 7 due to new hotkey backend.
- Fixed various crashes found through the crashdump upload system.
- Fixed third icon in badges setup dialog not showing the proper badge.
- Various fixes to importing pre-3.1 hotkeys.
- Fixed certain unicode characters in bookmark nickname to trigger the "unsaved
changes" dialog even if there was no change. Closing the bookmarks dialog
with "Ok" once will fix existing bookmarks.
- Fixed clearing cache during a running client session breaking badges.
- Fixed server- and clientlog filter list breaking on entries including
- Fixed port being ignored in bookmarks using IPv6 addresses.
- Added "Cancel" button to myTeamSpeak account setup dialog.
- Fixed pressing escape not deleting the key in a hotkey dialog created by
the plugin API requestHotkeyDialog.
- Fixed a crash in the ClientQuery Plugin.
- When a style is uninstalled, the client now switches back to default.
- When a soundpack is uninstalled, the combobox for selection is now updated
- Sound packs can now use relative paths again to reference to default sound
- Default sound pack gets updated immediately upon installation through addon
- Addons are now sorted by name in the addon options
=== Client Release 18.104.22.168 12 Jan 2017
! Fixed crash at startup on Windows Vista
=== Client Release 3.1 15 Dec 2016
+ Added support for myTeamSpeak. Signing up for a myTeamSpeak account will
allow you to synchronize your bookmarks, identities, hotkeys, whisper lists
and channel subscriptions. Upcoming myTeamSpeak features will include addons
synchronization, addons update management, and more.
+ Added IPv6 support
+ Filetransfer backend rewritten
+ New improved echo cancellation implementation
+ Addons now install into user directory by default, where no UAC is required
unless using a portable installation.
+ All backend for bookmarks, identities, hotkeys, whisperlists, subscriptions,
addons etc. rewritten, using new storage system across all devices.
+ New implementation of TSDNS. Important change: The client now only looks for
a TSDNS server on a toplevel SRV record. For server name a.b.c.d.e the client
will only search for a TSDNS server with a SRV record named _tsdns._tcp.d.e
+ Added russian and japanese translations.
+ Upgraded C++ runtime to Visual Studio 2015. Added support to install the
Microsoft C++ runtime package on demand during update process.
+ Added whisperlist import/export to textfile, see contextmenu on the
synchronized/local lists in whisperlists dialog. Requested by users for
easier sharing of complex whisperlist setups.
+ Added badges system. Redeem a code to receive special badges. Configure which
of these badges should be shown in the client. See Options / MyTeamSpeak page
+ Added -safemode commandline parameter to skip loading any plugins.
+ Added check for injected Ad-Aware dll which may crash the TeamSpeak client.
! In recent OS X versions, hotkeys may stop working after using the built-in
updater. When installing from a disk image, they work fine. We are currently
evaluating this issue.
If you are an OS X user and require hotkeys, consider using the disk image
installer instead of the updater.
! TSDNS now uses the list https://publicsuffix.org/list/public_suffix_list.dat
to determine at what level the client should query for a TSDNS server. It
will pick the domain 1 level below the domains on that list. For example: for
a.b.c.co.uk it will pick c.co.uk since co.uk is on that list.
* Do not consider a teredo tunnel as a routable ipv6 address. If there is no
other routable ipv6 address, this means the client will not try to resolve
* Submenus temporarily removed from Self menu on OS X until we find a
workaround for Qt 5.6.1 issue with submenus not updating properly.
* Overhauled Windows sound backend.
* Plugins can now load dynamic libraries from a subfolder with same name as
plugin library (Windows only).
- Added missing 16x16_myts_account.png to "Origin" iconpack (gfx/default.zip)