Code: Select all
=== Client Release 3.0.14 14 Mar 2014
+ Updated to Qt 5.2.1. Updated compilers, runtime and third party libraries.
This includes a multitude of changes to the TeamSpeak client to ensure
transition from Qt 4 to 5. This is a major update under the hood.
+ Iconpacks can now be provided as a zip file. See gfx/default.zip
Old folders gfx/default and gfx/countries will be emptied on update.
Custom iconpacks are still supported. Icons in extracted folders take
priority over zip archives if both exist.
Note: Plugin authors have to provide their own icons.
+ The plugin SDK is now distributed as zip archive in pluginsdk.zip. The old
pluginsdk folder is no longer updated, original files will be automatically
deleted on update.
+ Added https support, so the client can now load and display remote icons from
https pages. A https server banner will work after the next server release.
* Distribute Windows runtime as DLLs in TeamSpeak installation root instead of
using vcredist package. This is a temporary solution until the updater is
able to run a downloaded vcredist package post-update if required.
* Unused Qt 4 libraries will be deleted by the updater when the updater starts
(so not immediately on first update, as the old updater still requires Qt 4).
* Memory usage and overall performance optimizations.
* Plugin API increased to 20. Plugins depending on Qt 4.8 have to be updated.
* Plugin API: Added isDown parameter to requestHotkeyInputDialog function to
support PTT key bindings. Note: It's in the pluginsdk.zip now!
* Prevent client from connecting to ports > 65535.
* Missing icons will be shown as a blue bordered icon with a number.
* Inform users when a recording client joins or leaves your channel.
* Permissions window allows to set b_channel_join_ignore_password for server
groups, channel groups and clients.
* "Install Overwolf" checkbox in Windows is now remotely controlled by Overwolf
server. If down or not reachable, defaults to disabled.
* Cache animated avatars/banners to lower hard disk access.
* On Linux the system tray icon is now hidden by default due to incompatibilities
with Qt and freedesktop tray icon standards. It can be activated in the
* Privilege key window supports Multi-select for copy to clipboard action.
* Improved integration with Overwolf for their latest 2014-02-03 release.
* Moved chat format buttons from mainwindow into the chat input contextmenu.
These actions will now add bbCode tags to the text instead of using a very
basic WYSIWYG approach, which is too dependant on Qt CSS formatting risking
to break on any Qt update.
* Automatically format *bold* and _underline_ in received chat messages.
- Fixed joystick/gamepad button count.
- Fixed renaming profiles.
- Fixed saving preset messages.
- Removed "Hide in taskbar" option
- Removed "Use double click to activate" option, tray icon activation is now
using the platform standard behavior (double click on Windows, single click
on other platforms)
- Fixed an undefined file transfer status when transfer starts.
- Fixed a possible file transfer crash when transfer starts.
- Updated emoticons display which can now show more icons at once.
- Fixed showing a blank main window when minimizing/maximizing the window
- PTT key in capture profile is only shown from default hotkey profile.
- Show error message on missing sound files.
- Fixed possible crash when deleting a profile.
- Fixed possible animated avatar freeze.
- Fixed rare crash when increasing identity security level.
- Fixed client name format in client banned message
- Fixed wrong notification ID in channel created event