Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

25 Sep 2009, 12:04

Hey folks,
due to the low amount of news at present in regards to Battlefield series FOR PC and inspired by bf-games about their attempts to fill the news slots with anything related to BF, they actually digged a few nice youtube links from the net. Joining the research and checking couple of sites in my records, I want simply to do the same right now.

My absolute favorites at present are the HAND MADE battlefield theme covers with "real" instruments, starting with a single guy based in Russia. Check it out:

<center>

</center>

Another one done with 4 guitars, nice and too short again^^ :

<center>

</center>

One mixed up nearly the same way, still good and fun to watch:

<center>

</center>

Special goodies I link up at my youtube page btw. So if you like to get deeper into it and learn what else the certain author is doing, check my youtube site if you like http://www.youtube.com/user/hunterbfv .

My second in line as a favorite is the Battlefield 2 RAP song made by a player already a while back. Do you remember ?

<center>

</center>

In the past I posted as well my current interpretation of the text used in this song, since some parts are hard to understand. If you want to read them up again, this is the post to read. Already in the past I put you the MP3 for Download into our database.

At the end, also the eletronic sounds should be served, to whom it may concern. I actually put this one in as "an option" to listen to, since it does feature - within all the Remix - a couple of nice hand played e-guitars.

<center>

</center>

If I will find more considerable good stuff, I will update this thread.

Enjoy !

Hunter

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

25 Sep 2009, 12:25

Two guys doing a metal edition, no further video except a bf1942 box cover. ;)

<center>

</center>

Hunter

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image